The following Dining Partner Content is an advertisement created by the featured restaurant. To become a Dining Partner and have your restaurant featured in our Dining section, email Jennifer Wholey at email@example.com.
ITHACA, NY — Gola Osteria’s new cafe opened last month in the Breazzano Family Center, bringing Euro-style food and drink to Dryden Ave.
Here are Gola’s top five favorite things about the new Cafe Gola in Collegetown:
5. Our big, beautiful espresso machine. That bright fuchsia color alone really makes a statement as soon as you walk into the cafe! Not only is it gorgeous, but it helps us make delicious espresso. The La Marzocco machine is named after the heraldic lion symbol of Florence, Italy, and it certainly lives up to it, pulling up to six espresso shots at once.
4. The beautiful new building. We are drawing new inspiration from being in the Breazzano Family Center for Business Education. It’s a blank slate and the possibilities are endless! All the natural light from the floor to ceiling windows is amazing. We get to watch Collegetown in action, and we’d love to have more passers-by come pay us a visit on their ways to and from campus.
3. Getting to work with Cornell University! Especially the MBA students and organizations. From catering to everyday orders, they really love our concept. We hope they are happy to have a new choice for their events, too. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your event, large or small.
2. Being in the heart of Collegetown. This is a new vibe for us. It is a different energy from the restaurant and other areas of town. We love that it feels so unique. We’re open bright and early before classes at 7:30 a.m., to 4:00 p.m. for an afternoon pick-me-up.
1. Our number one fave thing? Serving lunch! It has been a fun diversion to expand from dinner at Gola to lunch options at the cafe. Chef Sam is honing his sandwich-making skills and experimenting with new flavors of panini. We have enjoyed filling call-ahead lunch orders for whole offices, and students grabbing a bite between classes. Call 607-319-0201 to place your order!